Onsite parking is included in the ticket price for most shows. For larger shows, off-site parking and shuttle service will be provided. Please note that due to safety concerns, no street parking is available on CR 137.
Brushy Creek Amphitheater encourages ride sharing. The drop-off and pick-up location for ride shares will be conveniently located near the main entrance.
Our venue map shows the locations of parking, bathrooms, food and bar options, etc.
Recycle and trash bins are located throughout Brushy Creek Amphitheater.
Lost & Found
For lost items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your item. Items are logged by event date and will only be held for 30 days.
The first aid station is located to the left of the main stage where EMT professionals can assist with any first aid needs.
Patrons are subject to search upon entry. Brushy Creek Amphitheater is not responsible for confiscated items. Prohibited items subject to change.
Children under five do not require their own ticket but must accompany a ticketed adult. Exceptions may be made for child-specific programming.
Brushy Creek Amphitheater has a strict no re-entry policy. Once you exit, you will not be able to re-enter the venue.
Brushy Creek Amphitheater does not control content created by performers. Please be aware of the artists’ work before purchasing tickets to and/or attending their performances.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia and illegal substances (prescriptions must match name of holder’s legal ID card)
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food or beverages
- Backpacks and large bags
- Laser pointers
- Recording devices (audio, video and camera policies may vary per show)
- Tents or shade structures
- Selfie sticks
- Mobile totems/flags
- Pets (certified service animals must accompany ticketed patron for whom the service is being provided)
- Noisemakers and bullhorns
- Drones and any remote controlled electronics
- Lawn chairs (permitted in designated chair zones toward back of general admission amphitheater lawn; not allowed in VIP sections)
- Strollers (permitted for day shows)
- Umbrellas (permitted for day shows)